Been to Belize on the Aggressor III or IV lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'll be on the Aggressor IV April 9-16, wondering what the water temperature range has been lately. As you can guess, it's between the 5 and the 3 mm. Aggressor III and IV logs for the last month list 77-81, about 2 weeks behind. Aggressor website says winter-summer range 78-82.

Hi @stronj1 you did not mention the water temp in your trip report from a month ago.

I'll be on the Aggressor IV April 9-16, wondering what the water temperature range has been lately. As you can guess, it's between the 5 and the 3 mm. Aggressor III and IV logs for the last month list 77-81, about 2 weeks behind. Aggressor website says winter-summer range 78-82.

Hi @stronj1 you did not mention the water temp in your trip report from a month ago.

Looking at this trip for June 18-25. I saw your post in another thread you enjoyed it. Any specifics you can share? As always, I trust your opinion and enjoy your trip reports, so thank you for sharing the wisdom.

Looking at this trip for June 18-25. I saw your post in another thread you enjoyed it. Any specifics you can share? As always, I trust your opinion and enjoy your trip reports, so thank you for sharing the wisdom.
I will get my trip report up in the next few days. Photos will be delayed again, still haven't finished Tiger Beach/Bimini yet, been very busy, diving and life.

It was a very good trip. Excellent boat and crew, good diving. Average water temp 82 (80-83), full 3 mm was fine. Send me DM questions if they are pressing

Nothing urgent- just found out there is waitlist for the BA IV, but there is space on BA III, which has bunks.

Between Belize and return to Cozumel, my wife is traveling for work that week, so I have the opportunity to sneak away with less guilt......

Nothing urgent- just found out there is waitlist for the BA IV, but there is space on BA III, which has bunks.

Between Belize and return to Cozumel, my wife is traveling for work that week, so I have the opportunity to sneak away with less guilt......
I'm old, I have no interest in climbing in and out of a top bunk in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. It is probably different for you, I was young once. The trip to Belize is a good Caribbean liveaboard. I'm very glad I did it :) I have done a few trips while my wife was on business, an opportunity that should not be passed up

81 degrees all over Turniffe Atoll last week Diveskin only!
Lololol. I was in Belize in February where the water was 80.

I wore a 5 mil and a hood. I still got cold towards the end of hour long dives.

Back
Top Bottom