Been Diving Borocay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Baby D is getting frog fish smashing training is he?
apparently they didn't teach him the "walking on corals with jet fins" technique properly during the IDC... he's gone to get it straight from the pros themselves hahahahahahaha

Jag

I was way far away from the corals...that is a doptical dillusion!!! I am coral safe!!

Really...I was not touching the coral.....that is my story and I'm sticking to it. Seriously folks, as a "mentor, dive pro, and role model" I would never damage our aquatic life intentionally. PARTY LINE

Babydamulag:
Really...I was not touching the coral.....that is my story and I'm sticking to it. Seriously folks, as a "mentor, dive pro, and role model" I would never damage our aquatic life intentionally. PARTY LINE
it's ok babyd, the agents of the new world order will watch your back... :wink:

Jag

Agents!?!?!?...oh boy, they found me? You know what happens to us KANOs when the "Agents" show up?

pakman:
BabyD, I swear it looks like you're standing on coral in your profile pic :rofl3:
See! That trip to Korea was not in vain... :D

We were at about 25m and I was about 2 meters off the bottom. I am looking at the picture and I see what you mean. Like I said...doptical dillusion!

Back
Top Bottom