Been Diving Borocay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babydamulag:
Kalibo is north of us. It is the location of the airport that serves our area. It is about 1 hour from our place.
hmmmm........ 1 hour.... hmmmmm...

if i arrive in the morning and zip on down, can i get a couple of dives in? what you charge on a per-dive basis?

Jag

edit: just checked my travel sked - NO kalibo this year aaaarrrrggghhh! - i am doing roxas though, that's too far for a daytrip right?

Hey Jonix and Clgsamson - am in the middle of planning a trip to Alona right now for February.Got an rec's on places to stay or dive centers? Am checking out Sea-Explorers now.

Babydamulag - would love to check out your place when it opens.

Shugar - for me a hijacking is usually just another opportunity to aquire more info ;-)

Mike Veitch - aren't you in Palau? Might be coming your way in May....

Happy Monday!

tazzmeyer:
Hey Jonix and Clgsamson - am in the middle of planning a trip to Alona right now for February.Got an rec's on places to stay or dive centers? Am checking out Sea-Explorers now.

Babydamulag - would love to check out your place when it opens.

Shugar - for me a hijacking is usually just another opportunity to aquire more info ;-)

Mike Veitch - aren't you in Palau? Might be coming your way in May....

Happy Monday!
@tazz: pak's got some good info on alona too, he should be piping in when he gets his mug out of his evening kimchi

and mikey's in yap... don't go there he might give you cooties

Jag

Yea---just looked at the location info AFTER I posted but have seen his name connected with some trips in Palau so I jumped to conclusions.

Will wait patiently for pak to finish his kimchi (I hope that means dinner):popcorn:

maybe I have hijacked my own post now and should start another about Alona.....:)

Sorry been too busy staring at that calendar girl in the other thread... :wink:

Actually I don't have a lot of info on Alona. I didn't stay on the beach but further up in a secluded resort which I don't recommend. But as others have mentioned, Alona Beach is a pretty mellow laid back place with a bunch of dive shops and hotels all within walking distance. Swung by one nite for a dinner and to check out the place. Nice place to chill, lots of outdoor restaurants and a few bars. And of course you're just 1/2 hr from the awesome diving on Balicasag Island!

We are in Korea right now. We're building our house right now anyway. No diving for a while. The resort will be open (fingers crossed mid 08). Now, having said that....anytime we're home we dive. We're planning on being there in April. Keep ya posted.

Babydamulag:
We are in Korea right now. We're building our house right now anyway. No diving for a while. The resort will be open (fingers crossed mid 08). Now, having said that....anytime we're home we dive. We're planning on being there in April. Keep ya posted.

nyak! i thought you're at antique

Back
Top Bottom