Been Diving Borocay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

was in boracay as well from dec 29- jan 1... did a couple of dives with lapu-lapu dive centre; water was chilly, and surface was abit rough i should say. could have been better if the sun was out.

anyway, enjoyed the beach life w friends and spent the new year eve dining by the beach 'kamayan' style... something ive been missing for a long time:D

jonix:
not by the beach pre, that i haven't tried
tried it recently in la union...

freshly caught mahi-mahi... had the local fisher's wife prepare it: part grilled, part siniganged... loads of rice, beer, softdrinks... 2 glasses, 8 plates and no kubyerts for 10 people... great company

probably one of the best dining experiences i've ever had :biggrin:

Jag

shugar:
tried it recently in la union...

freshly caught mahi-mahi... had the local fisher's wife prepare it: part grilled, part siniganged... loads of rice, beer, softdrinks... 2 glasses, 8 plates and no kubyerts for 10 people... great company

probably one of the best dining experiences i've ever had :biggrin:

Jag

usually is.

oooops the thread is getting waylaid :D

You gotta come further south for the better diving (IMO). Boracay is nice but if you dive you have got to go further down Panay. Soon we'll have the doors open so you can even try us out on the way to Bohol.

Babydamulag:
You gotta come further south for the better diving (IMO). Boracay is nice but if you dive you have got to go further down Panay. Soon we'll have the doors open so you can even try us out on the way to Bohol.
baby D... i might hit kalibo sometime this year... is that anywhere near where you are?

Jag

PS
to the OP........ you may have noticed your thread has been hijacked... welcome to the PPD!

Kalibo is north of us. It is the location of the airport that serves our area. It is about 1 hour from our place.

Back
Top Bottom