Beef and Macaroni night... PG-13 for gross humor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone might pull it before its all over with, its really over the top, but its just so damn funny!

WW

Sorry. I guess I never thought of it being over the top, I just always thought it was funny. Hopefully it will stay, as I was just trying to spread joy! :D

If any one has a problem with it, please let me know. Maybe I can tone it down some how, but I really don't know how I can.

JamesK once bubbled...
Sorry. I guess I never thought of it being over the top, I just always thought it was funny. Hopefully it will stay, as I was just trying to spread joy! :D

If any one has a problem with it, please let me know. Maybe I can tone it down some how, but I really don't know how I can.

Well, it IS spreading joy!

Anytime a post gets pulled you get a PM from the person that did it. I don't think it can be toned down, it needs to stand as is.

WW

Well, I tried to tone down a couple of words. I edited out anything that could be considered a curse. Atleast I think I got them all.

I could sooooo see that happening to some poor guy at an all you can eat buffet!:potty: :flys:

... maybe I'd better not cause I start laughing again.
I just love body humour and this one is one of the better ones.
:D

Gawd, the Warhammer manuver pales in comparison to this incident. Unbelievable!

This is gross and probably offensive to someone but... it's priceless! I don't have the heart to remove it either. I can't stop laughing enough to do anything anyway.

Oh sheesh....the mental picture it leaves!!!

if I was drinking something while I was reading that my monitor might of got sprayed:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom