Beef and Macaroni night... PG-13 for gross humor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We all got some amazing visuals in this story. When you picture it in your head.... How big is this guy and how much room does he have in this stall?

I have been in some pretty tight stalls in my time. I think if you are a bigger person ...the story will seem a little more dramatic.

Oh man that was was great. I was laughing so hard i had tears in my eyes and i couldn't focus on the thread. My wife actually got out of bed to see what i was laughing about. Not many things make me laugh like that. Well done and if they pull i sure am glad i got to read it first.

My stomach hurts.

My girlfriend is wondering what all the laughter is about in our computer room. I've gotta copy and forward this one. I wonder if there's an Asian equivalent for squat toilets?

Thanks for the post. It really made my day.

.. and the guy said that this is the funniest thing that happened to him!

This is the kind of thing that is funny when it happens to someone else...not when it happens to one's self. When something like this happens to one's self, I would think (as I have never personally experienced something so terrible) that something like this would have the potential to be a very traumatic and possibly even a life altering event (life altering, as in making one extremely gun shy and wary of getting themselves in this situation again)!

...and the manager...poor bastard...can you even imagine what that bathroom smelled like after this fiasco?!?...If I were the manager, I would have had to bolt out the door or risk vomiting myself!

:warhammer: ...Jeez!...

I got a phone call one night from a friend at a hockey game

Hello
Hey bud, could you give me a ride home.
Ah.. sure were are you?
At the gardens man, watchin the game, but I need to get home now.
Ah... sure ok, how'd ya get there.
On the bus. but I need to get home asap.
OK sure I'll be there in about 15 min's
Great thanks man I owe you one...... Hey could you bring 3 or 4 large garbage bags.
What.........
Bring 3 or 4 large garbage bags...Please!! I'll explain later.
Sure OK see ya in 15.

After I got there I found out the whole story.
He had the runs... but being Canadian and with tickets to the game he had to go. In the excitement of a goal being scored...(If you've ever been to a Canadian hockey game you will know this involves a lot of jumping up and yelling at the top of your lungs)
But in jumping up and yelling... things let "loose" and he had to get out of there fast.

So I know first hand this could happen.
After wrapping his lower half in garbage bags I gave him a ride home... with all the windows open in the truck and - 10 degree weather.

Now that would just suck!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom