becoming a moderator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How ironic, a moderator warning other moderators to keep a most seriously digressed thread, which was supposed to be about how to become a moderator, clean.

It has been entertaining though.

TwoBit

cancun mark:
Is it true that when you become a MOD you have to wear you undies outside your pants??
:laughing:
Oh I love that!
Shouldn't they have to post pics in their profiles in their "uniforms"?
:D

baltimoron:
I was going for the whole illiteration thing...

but, then again all superheroes go through a period of complaining about their name...
NWGratefulDiver:
And you succeeded far more than you realize, apparently ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

:lol:​

TwoBitTxn:
How ironic, a moderator warning other moderators to keep a most seriously digressed thread, which was supposed to be about how to become a moderator, clean.

TwoBit

I must admit that I am rather proud of this thread and the diverse topics that have been covered here. Everything from chaos theory, greek architecture and sixteenth century intimate clothing. Very impressive..

cancun mark:

:lol:​

I must admit that I am rather proud of this thread and the diverse topics that have been covered here. Everything from chaos theory, greek architecture and sixteenth century intimate clothing. Very impressive..
I'm really disappointed I was out of town for the sixteenth century clothing.......

TwoBitTxn:

TwoBit

Actually, it wasn't a warning ... just a friendly reminder. And there were no moderators involved in that part of the discussion ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

pennypue:
I'm really disappointed I was out of town for the sixteenth century clothing.......

I think that is what the warning was about..

NWGratefulDiver:
Actually, it wasn't a warning ... just a friendly reminder. And there were no moderators involved in that part of the discussion ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
That part of their brain has been altered (result of wearing the undies as outies) :)

I thought I'd lost something. I......just.............can't..................seem..................to.....................rem......ember....................................

I'd like to spy on the secret mod meetings. Maybe take a few photographs......:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom