becoming a moderator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks:
Its the "dont betray the brotherhood or else we'll smash your teeth out" plan
Simbrooks, pls, not that. Not my Holywood smile!!! It costed me a fortune. But NetDoc - you can save on my Dental plan :D
Mania

Snowbear:
Uh... pue.... I guess you didn't know that nice warm fur coat? Even better than a drysuit for diving in cold water D
Can I get a fur coat too??
AND can I wear nothing but in it my avatar? :11:

jagfish:
Reefraff...

Your eloquence is humbling....

Hey BTW, what is the number under your name? It looks like a little less than half of Pie...(or is it spelt pi?)...
seeking yin to his yang........ :11:

MODERATOR????!!!!!!

jagfish:
Reefraff...

Your eloquence is humbling....

Hey BTW, what is the number under your name? It looks like a little less than half of Pie...(or is it spelt pi?)...
Haiku - especially bad haiku - is something you will learn about soon enough, grasshopper. You didn't think being a Moderator was going to be all fun and games, did you? :wink:

Meanwhile, the number is known as the Golden Section, a/k/a Phi (not Pi), and describes a balance seen repeatedly in nature. It expresses everything from the ratio between the length and width of a rectangle deemed by most people to be the most esthetically pleasing to the arrangement of petals on a flower. Known to the Greeks as the mean and extreme ratio, has a connection to the Fibonnaci series is just plain old goofy fun, especially if you have a taste for fractals, chaos theory and New Age squirreliness.

Google and ye shall find...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom