Beavertail wetsuits with Velcro fasteners for the crotch strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alvin_George

Registered
Reaction score
I now know that Parkway Fabricators offered a beavertail wetsuit with Velcro fasteners instead of twistlocks as early as 1973. Did any manufacturers offer such a wetsuit prior to 1973? I wish I can get my hands on a 1972 Parkway Fabricators catalog.

I now know that Parkway Fabricators offered a beavertail wetsuit with Velcro fasteners instead of twistlocks as early as 1973. Did any manufacturers offer such a wetsuit prior to 1973? I wish I can get my hands on a 1972 Parkway Fabricators catalog.

Lots of Ads on the BAY at the moment REF. Parkway suits Just type in Parkway Diving should get you there hope it helps.

How do I get to the BAY, regulator bj? Sorry, but I'm confused.

I have a fairly new suit with a beaver tail that has velcro on it. Under the front of the beaver tail there is a zipper in the suite, guess what it's for ? No stinky suite here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom