beauchat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hey guys,

i am planning to get all beauchat gear. very simple and very basic stuff.. i decided to spend wisely on my first rig in order to learn from A-Z. Can i get any comments on Beauchat gear? pros and cons? anything i should watch out for? i will be diving in Dubai, UAE (gulf region of the Middle East). The water will be warm. and i will be diving with a 5mm wetsuit.. Why a 5mm? cuz i got it for FREE! :)

Thanks in advance

Jay

Had a Beauchat back inflated BDC for about 2 years before replacing it with Dive Rite. I can't complain. It did its work, did not cause any problems and was altogether very good.

Ari

I have a set of Beauchat Regs with parts on backorder for over 2 months now....

Hi Guys,

I know this is an old thread, but might still be useful to people so here goes...

I have a Beauchat Masterlift Sport BCD which is made primarily of nylon rather than the usual cordura. Some divemasters I've shown it to say it will only have enough lift for warm water diving (120 newtons apparently on size M). However I have dived in fresh water at Stoney in 15 c and it's been fine. Also seems hardwaring enough so far despite the nylon. Good cheap first BC - bought mine from Decathlon on a whim for £100 earlier this year (2007). Some people are a bit snooty about buying stuff from there, but for mundane stuff like torches, weight belt etc, it's a cheap shop!

Back
Top Bottom