Beach night dives for bugs, Hollywood, August 15 and/or 17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VR, you could purchase a halfway decent UK or Princeton Tec light that would be good enough for less than $40...hope you can join us! If not I hope to do a day beach dive on Sunday.

Wys, I hope we get to dive Thursday, let me know...I've done the outfall from a boat many times and really cleaned up, never tried it from the beach, is it beach dive-able?

I believe it is, but I wouldn't try it at night for the first time... Maybe this is a dive we can plan for a weekend.

Wys.

Debby we are still on for tomorrow :)

I'll call you tomorrow morning.

Yes we are!!! Let's just hope we don't get one of those violent scary thunderstorms...

OK folks, FastAttack and I spoke this morning on the phone and we are definitely going. We are moving the meeting time back to 8 p.m. though, so if you can make it, please join us!!

Well we "could" complain about the bad visibility tonight, but it was still a halfway decent dive. I caught three bugs and FastAttack caught one. (E, send me a PM with your e-mail addy so I can send you your pic, didn't know if you wanted it posted or not...)

I could be talked into a Thursday night beach dive but it needs to be south County so I can deal with my diabetic kitty between work and diving.

I also want to do a Sunday morning beach dive but that could be anywhere...any takers? Let's go diving!!! :D

LOL Shell phone, good one. I am out for at Least two weeks. had a root canal yesterday and have a follow up next Friday so no diving for me, which stinks.

Good to see you came out victorious even with the bad vis.

OWIE! Get well soon, Gooch! Do let us know as soon as you can dive again, we miss ya!

Last call for a Thursday night dive!!! Since ScubaBoard seems to be down a lot, just e-mail me at debby.bradford at yahoo dot com if you want to go, and include your phone number.

I most definitely want to do a beach dive or two on Sunday, anyone up for it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom