Beach night dives for bugs, Hollywood, August 15 and/or 17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey buds! It is PRIME diving season right now, the water's warm, bugs are in season, and it's still light out when you're suiting up if you join me for a NIGHT BEACH DIVE on Tuesday, August 15 AND/OR Thursday, August 17!

If you want to join me, please post your intentions and which night(s) you can dive. Here is my suggestion but I am very open to alternatives:

7:30 show, 8:00 wet
Johnson Street Reefs, Hollywood, Florida

Let me know! I want to make up for being unable to night dive last week. Hope to SEA you...

COOL! Then Tuesday night is a definite "go"! They are predicting winds out of the west and flat calm seas. So, who else is in?

I know it's too early for anyone else to commit to Thursday night, but I'm up for it as long as the seas are good. :blinking:

YAY my Johnson Street buddies are going to make it! Lobsters: LOOK OUT!!

thursday night I can't make it.. going out with the FAU dive club for a night boat dive.

Sorry DebbY, I am going to have to cancel. I had to make a last minute appointment with the dentist (in major pain) . After tomorrow morning I will not be able to dive.

Gooch, I am so sorry to hear that, I hope you heal really fast so that you can dive again soon, no way you want to bite down on a regulator with dental pain.

FastAttack, looks like it's just you and me...get ready to catch some bugs!!!

Anybody else care to join us?

Hey Debby!

I may be in for Thursday... have to check with the better half we may have dinner plans.

Have you checked the outflow pipe in Hollywood for bugs?
We dove the pipe just south of PE last Friday and it was loaded =)
I imagine there could be similar results there too.

Wys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom