Beach diving this weekend? 8/21-22?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know that the Single Divers are planning some beach dives on Sunday, but is anybody diving on Saturday? I'm open for Pompano, Lauderdale by the Sea, Hollywood, etc.

Just let me know,
Grier

have to see how the bummed ear is doing, but if all's well, I'm up for whatever

you doing anything for saterday afternoon. i got a trip booked with my wife to do her checkout dive in the am in miami but i am free for something in the afternoon.
i would love t odo hollywood sence i did some snorkeling there when i was a kid and would like to dive it.

thanks
brian
(954) 815-3821

WoooHooooo! Darrel just he didn't care if I went "AGAIN" without him seeing how he has to work on Saturday so...... where ya'll want to meet and time? Krista, can you pm me with your number, my old phone died and I didn't write the number down. :)

I'm trying to figure out "what the plan is".
Where are you guys/gals diving?
I'm thinking beach dives on ONE of these times: Friday pm, Saturday pm, OR Sunday?!
E-me, PM me, or
Reach me by cell #954-439-3000.

baitedstorm:
WoooHooooo! Darrel just he didn't care if I went "AGAIN" without him seeing how he has to work on Saturday so...... where ya'll want to meet and time? Krista, can you pm me with your number, my old phone died and I didn't write the number down. :)

Anybody want to do Saturday morning at Hibiscus, around 0900 or so (maybe meet between 0830 and 0900, grab some breakfast at Mulligan's, then be in the water by 0930 or thereabouts.)

We could do a couple of tanks, out to the second reef if conditions permit, maybe count a few fish. Up by 2:00 or so and sip a few cold beverages on the beach...

If somebody would rather try something different, say Pompano at 12th St., which is supposed to be very nice, we could do that too. I just like Hibiscus because it's a nice place to hang out during the SI, and we can walk anywhere we need to go without losing our parking spaces.

Let me know what you guys think,
Grier

I just reconfirmed with Grier (who is offline while he's moving)
looks like 9am at Hibiscus is the plan.

GrierHPharmD:
Anybody want to do Saturday morning at Hibiscus, around 0900 or so (maybe meet between 0830 and 0900, grab some breakfast at Mulligan's, then be in the water by 0930 or thereabouts.)

We could do a couple of tanks, out to the second reef if conditions permit, maybe count a few fish. Up by 2:00 or so and sip a few cold beverages on the beach...

If somebody would rather try something different, say Pompano at 12th St., which is supposed to be very nice, we could do that too. I just like Hibiscus because it's a nice place to hang out during the SI, and we can walk anywhere we need to go without losing our parking spaces.

Let me know what you guys think,
Grier

blondey:
I just reconfirmed with Grier (who is offline while he's moving)
looks like 9am at Hibiscus is the plan.

Sounds good to me....! This is the parking area right next to Marvel's place ...right?

Vickie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom