Beach Diving Plans for Sat & Sun, 10/3 & 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm maybe, I'll beat ya'll there and get a solo in before everybody finally gears up! LOL

Well, at the rate this group gets moving, who knows what time we'll actually be hitting the water. Just look for my flag!

The one that says "Joystershell" on it! That is so cool!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it there this morning. I'll be on the boat all day (that's not the unfortunate part....lol......not seeing you guys is).

I know this is late notice, but some of us are beach diving or kayak diving S.E. 8th Street off Pompano Beach this morning at 11, join us if you see this in time and are so inclined.

Thanks Joyce for setting this up. I had a wonderful dive. Peaceful, blue water and a good buddy.

Yeah, but now that lifeguard knows my name. :no:

Oh, is the lifeguard a SB member? Glad you had a good time. Missed being with you, but more dives are always coming up. :D:D:D

Sandy, almost called you in the morning. You said that you were planning on meeting us, but you weren't there. Glad I didn't call, I knew you had been out on a night dive and were probably pooped.

Oh, I was pooped, all right!! Got home after 11:00, rinsed out my gear, went to bed, and got up at 6:30 to get ready for the boat dive. You could've called....I was awake....LOL. I did 6 dives on Sat., and 4 yesterday. I wonder why I'm exhausted today?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom