Beach Crabs Night Dive Wed. Feb. 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Codyjp

Contributor
Reaction score
For all of us that don't get to go on the DWnD dive :( we will be diving again at Vets in Redondo Beach.

The plan is to be there at 7.

Remember, bring your primary and a couple backups and maybe a tank light.

Also, don't forget to bring your quarters to appease the meeter maids. They are like blind, hungry and angry morays.

See you there.

'Dette and I are there every Wednesday night. I'm sure we'll see some of you there.

---
Ken

'Dette and I are there every Wednesday night. I'm sure we'll see some of you there.

---
Ken

I also think the elusive 'dive vets' will be there too. it maybe a zoo! looking forward to seeing you both there. Ren, you can use my 100 again if you like too.

I also think the elusive 'dive vets' will be there too. it maybe a zoo! looking forward to seeing you both there. Ren, you can use my 100 again if you like too.

If anyone has been wanting to do a night dive, this is the place and time to go. Vets rocks on Wednesday with all of the other divers that show up.

Sorry I can't make it. Hope you all have a great time.

Hey people,
I'm signed up and promise not to flake this time! :shakehead:

Gear will be packed and ready to go straight from work!!

See you then.

Tony ken (and company) and Ren, glad to hear you both will be there. It is looking like Wednesday will be the first day for diving after a descent 'rain delay'. If conditions look favorable and the crew is agreeable we could potientially change our dive site to Mallaga Cove/Rat Beach. This of course will depend on conditions being favorable and all of us decided to attempt that hill... Just an idea to through out there.

Kevin, I am hurt you chose a boat trip over us. Truly saddened here. :(

Kevin, I am hurt you chose a boat trip over us. Truly saddened here. :(

:( Sorry,,,

I wish I could do both.

But, hey, on the bright side, I hear there maybe something I once owned tagging along! Let me know how that works out... :D

I had such a great time on the last night dive I may have to try this again, was great meeting you all and looking forward to many more BC dives.

Cody, my brother. If I would have known your intentions to plan another Vet's dive on Wed, I would have certainly chose that over the silly DWnD boat trip. Sorry to miss yet another Wed. night Vet's dive. You are such a good guy. Have fun, dive safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom