Beach Crabs Dive Schedule-2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet, I'll have to join you all on at least a few of those. Where do you all usually dive, geographically speaking? Also I'm looking to buy my own gear now that I'm certified, any suggestions on BCDs or dive computers?

Great schedule, Rick. I like how you are varying the sites and types of dives. Definitely looking forward to making them.

Thanks Ken,

I edited May 7th and May 8th

May 7th is Chamber Day! Make sure you support the chambers efforts. See post in Scubaboard SoCal Forum.

Thanks, Rick

Fri, May 23rd- Ditch Work n Dive Day(Sunfish) 3 Wrecks/3 Dives

I'm there, that's my Birthday weekend. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Wow! Wrecks and a Birthday trip:D
I posted some of the new schedule in the calender. Everyone knows the drill, If you plan to attend, please RSVP in the calender.

Thanks,
Rick

Rick, sorry for the rookie questions, but as far as boat trips with the group should I handle the booking on my own, or do you all reserve a spot for me?

Rick, sorry for the rookie questions, but as far as boat trips with the group should I handle the booking on my own, or do you all reserve a spot for me?

No problem with the questions.
Just go into the Beach Crabs Calender, and RSVP there. That is all you have to do to secure a spot on the boat. I will be PMing everyone before the trip, with all the info.

There will be a post on the trip coming real soon, as well. It helps to post in them, as well.

Great to have you aboard!
Rick

Here is a rough draft of our May and June activity schedule. I will update it, promptly, with divesite links, info, and Calender posts.

Sat, May 31st- White Point (BC's)

Just wondering if we're still on for May 31st?

as always, thank you rick all the work you put in planing the dives for us crabs. looking forward to diving again soon.

Back
Top Bottom