Be on the look out for thieves in Ohio, KY region

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divecosd

New
Reaction score
To all,

A just wanted to throw a "Be on the lookout for" a thief possibly thieves that stole from a couple of diveshops down in Cincinnati / Kentucky Area.
Two different vehicles are possibly involved. A red Ford Explorer is definitely involved and possibly a silver Toyota Camry.
One of the individuals is a heavy set white woman with light brown hair.
Possibly another individual is a white male.

One of the other Columbus, OH dive shops (#1) was visited by the woman and she was driving the red Ford Explorer.
I received a phone call from the (likely) white male who asked strange questions inquiring about what I knew about the goings on. When I called the number he called me from it turns out it was the phone number to Columbus diveshop #2
I got a call from the owner of shop#1 and he asked if I called from my shop to him. I had not.
These thieves are getting caller-ID info from the various shops then calling other shops.

Dive shop #2 was visited by someone in a silver Toyota Camry who stated someone had stolen masks from us.
They had not.

Not sure what angle these folks are going for but thought you could help get the message out to your people in the region.

If any new information comes up I will keep you up-to-date.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom