Be afraid, be very afraid...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, if you think that way, you are limiting the potential of your business to reach a bigger audience. I suppose you're only targetting those who can afford to have a 100Mb pipe. Oh well, it was just a suggestion.

amen.

Ah, underwater....we have everything, really...name it and we have it. Now, having said that....I have not seen dugong, whale sharks or sun fish. The locals claim they are there. We've seen about everything else though. If you are into macro photography then you have found a new home. The muck diving rocks. The pelagics are farther out towards Maniguin and Batbatan Islands. We have 3 caribean class islands within diving range. The bottom structure is in very good shape. We do have those darn COTs though. If you look at Nablag Tugpo then you see several varieties of shell fish. We are blessed. We still have not found any wrecks. The history books indicate 2 Japanese wrecks in the area....no one has found them though. As for the photo size.....when we update the website with the new format we'll fix the photo size.

You are the first one to say something about the photo sizes. We'll look into it and see what we can do. WE NEVER WANT TO EXCLUDE ANYONE! We love everybody!

Have you thought about Solana in Anilao? Not necessarily for a DOR, but for someone on holiday it's a really nice place and most importantly, Adrien is a nice guy to hang out with who is really relaxed. I had a great time there.

From the point of view of planning an event, i'd be wary of organizing something in a place that isnt built yet. Why not Cabilao? It's good and you guys don't go that often.

I will talk to our CEO and remind him who is in charge. We will fix the pictures for you when we develop the new web page. Thank you for your ideas.

isnt BabyD the CEO?

OK....I got it. Thanks guys for getting me in trouble. :(

What? You guys don't have a 100MB pipe? C'mon....21st century babe.

Stupid suggestion...

How about.. "sponsoring/subsidising" a few of the PPD photogs to visit and dive prior to completion? In return, they can take some quality photos of the resort and diving that you can use on the website?

I'm sure you've seen the quality of the photos these guys can produce, may be cheaper than hiring a "pro" photog...

And, if possible, let a web designer, not an IT person design the new page.

Wishing you all the best with this - I am looking forward to my imminent visit :D

Z...

Back
Top Bottom