Be afraid, be very afraid...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

errrr... now?

well, i suggest you try Cabilao. its a very private island and diving is superb. its a macro haven. then there's also the not so nearby island of Balicasag. both are in Bohol. There's a lot of other non-diving stuff to do in the island. you wouldn't wanna miss the tarsiers and the chocolate hills, for one. And then from Bohol, you can cross to Negros Island to dive Dauin/Apo Island. and from Dumaguete (if you still have a chance), then Malapascua in Cebu would be nice for the threshers (hit or miss) and mandarins mating and other macro stuff.

pre-arranged private transportations between these places should keep the entire trip a breeze.

i'll pm you some pics and info sites for those three places after i get some decent sleep. :). anyway, there's ample time to plan it. when you're up for it, let me know your preference, il draw up a package for you!

errrr... now?

well, i suggest you try Cabilao. its a very private island and diving is superb. its a macro haven. then there's also the not so nearby island of Balicasag. both are in Bohol. There's a lot of other non-diving stuff to do in the island. you wouldn't wanna miss the tarsiers and the chocolate hills, for one. And then from Bohol, you can cross to Negros Island to dive Dauin/Apo Island. and from Dumaguete (if you still have a chance), then Malapascua in Cebu would be nice for the threshers (hit or miss) and mandarins mating and other macro stuff.

pre-arranged private transportations between these places should keep the entire trip a breeze.

i'll pm you some pics and info sites for those three places after i get some decent sleep. :). anyway, there's ample time to plan it. when you're up for it, let me know your preference, il draw up a package for you!
No worries, there's more than enough time. :)

Well, there's some good news and some bad news...

The bad news: My diving trip to the PI cannot take place in 2008. :(

The good news: My vacation trip (2 or 3 weeks) to the PI is scheduled for 2009. :)

So... (I'm planning ahead slightly) which places would be good for us to visit? We'll also be bringing our gear, a week's worth of diving has to be included...

Okay, let's make a deal. We will tentatively host the DOR at Panay Explorers in 2009. PPD'ers will get a 20% discount for this DOR and only this DOR. We will set it all up and coordinate all special needs. This is a one time offer. The discount applies to rooms, and fun dives. So, there ya go......we can start planning from here.

Well, there's some good news and some bad news...

The bad news: My diving trip to the PI cannot take place in 2008. :(

The good news: My vacation trip (2 or 3 weeks) to the PI is scheduled for 2009. :)

So... (I'm planning ahead slightly) which places would be good for us to visit? We'll also be bringing our gear, a week's worth of diving has to be included...

Okay, let's make a deal. We will tentatively host the DOR at Panay Explorers in 2009. PPD'ers will get a 20% discount for this DOR and only this DOR. We will set it all up and coordinate all special needs. This is a one time offer. The discount applies to rooms, and fun dives. So, there ya go......we can start planning from here.
special needs?

like wheelchairs and stomach pumps for the post dive drinkies?

Jag

Back
Top Bottom