BC's Weekly Dive Sat June 7th,2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yuval i guess you are just not ment to dive, sorry for your mishaps. It took me an 1hour 15min to get up there from camarillo. you should get some ones phone number that will be diving that day so you can tell us at least then if we where to do a second dive we could have waited for you. :) you will make it one of these times. we got two dives in. they where good not great. Found a pipe fish, angel shark *sharks love me* fourth type in 4 dives:) spanish shawl, keyhole limpit, some fish. had a good dive. alot of us fell on rocks upon the rockey entry. our first dive was 17ft 36min. second dive was 28ft 20min yea a short dive we all decided to use up the rest of our first tank we each had a bout 1500-2000psi going in. so got down and swam for 20 min. untill one person called the dive because he had only 500 psi left dont rember who it was. any how i guess he told us at 1000 but we misunderstood his signals. any how had a long kelp crawl surface swim back in. did not see much on our second dive since viz droped even more from the 5' we had. got some of us got knocked down on our second entry. and some one landed on top of me no names here only cause i cant rember who is who. :) Thanks Rick, Rich, Jonathan *sorry if i spelt it wrong*, and Kevin. Nice seeing you all again. and as for you guys on the last dive i could not identify what that thing was that i cought but as soon as i find a book and look it up ill tell you. none of my books have him in there. Also thanks rich for telling me how to get to that dive store he was really nice and showed me how to do it so i know for next time.

PHOTOS HERE

Those are them :) good job on finding the link i just have not had time to see what they where :) I guess its a type of nudibranch.

Hay honey
With all that college you woul learn proper english. Love you Airhead

Haha Daddy. if you are going to talk about my proper english you could at least spell the sentence right :)

Yuval i guess you are just not ment to dive,

PHOTOS HERE

I was SO SO disappointed.
But I AM meant to dive, and I will.
and soon.

I just spent the last few weeks getting my PADI Rescue Diver cert.

I hope I'll be able to dive with guys, soon or at least trying to!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom