BC's Weekly Dive Sat June 7th,2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SPELL MY NAME RIGHT!!!!!!!! I'll be there read my last post.

Ok now for other stuff...... I need a good dive. after this crazy week. Can't stand the boss. see you all in the morn. rich if i get lost ill call ya. :) might be there a little after eight but i will be there.

Sorry, ERIKA.

I did read your post, thats what I said.

Sorry, ERIKA.

I did read your post, thats what I said.

thats ok. just getting tired of people spelling my name wrong, thats all. and see you all in the morning got to put my camera together :)

Hey this is going to be a good dive! Since it's been a week I'm really looking forward to diving.

JMH805, I don't think we've dove together, but this will hopefully be a a good dive and a great opportunity to meet.

Oh yea, I'll even see Rickster, it's been awhile and I'm anxious to catch up on the stories.

See everyone there...

Sorry everyone, I can't make it.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Just kidding!!!

I will see everyone there, this morning.

Rick

Would not suprise me. since ya have been on a role of not making the dives :) see ya there.

Dear Beach Crabs,

I know how it seems, but I REALLY DO WANT to dive with you!!
It just that something always happens to thwart me.
:(

I took precautionary steps to assure that this dive would go right.
I packed my gear last night, filled the car up with gas, set the alarm and had everything planned and ready to go.
This morning, left the house right on time, hit the freeway at 6:45, got to the top of the Camarillo Grade at 7:02, and due to the overturned semi, didnt get to the bottom of the grade until 7:40.
:(

From there, there's another hour of driving left to get to Refugio. There was NO WAY I would have made it before 8:40 at the earliest. I know most of you come from either Ventura or Camarillo, and you would not be caught in this mess, so I resigned myself to miss one more.

As i said before, I know how it seems, but I REALLY DO WANT to dive with you!!
I will try to reschedule some things and will try to get to Nichols tomorrow.

best regards,

yuval

Wow I'm glad I didn't go! Last nite I almost decided to just go ahead and make the long drive cause I wannna dive so bad. I would have been caught by the same overturn and stuck in traffic!

Thanks for the info Yuval, makes me feel better :)

Wow I'm glad I didn't go! Last nite I almost decided to just go ahead and make the long drive cause I wannna dive so bad. I would have been caught by the same overturn and stuck in traffic!

Thanks for the info Yuval, makes me feel better :)

Hey Nick, wanna dive Laguna this afternoon? Jamie

Back
Top Bottom