BC's Weekly Dive Sat June 7th,2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is invited to join us for our weekly dives! This week we will be diving at Tajiguas.

Place: Tajiguas (North of Santa Barbara)
Time: 8:00am
Directions: Divesite map
Drive about a mile past Refugio. There is a turn around in the center divider. Head back south. You will see a tree(at the north end) and a dirt parking area. This is where we meet.

Please RSVP in the calender. This is very important if dive conditions, or site changes. Also check this post in the BC forum for changes, before heading out.

Thank you,
Rick

Ill be there :) so if you type in directions in the yahoo place it says to turn Left on Calle Real and go for .3 miles dont do that?

I'm gonna be there. It has been awhile since my last BC dive, I'm sooo excited.

Ill be there :) so if you type in directions in the yahoo place it says to turn Left on Calle Real and go for .3 miles dont do that?

Yea, It's a bit confusing if your know how far Calle Real parallels the highway. But my best (which ain't so good) directions is to go North past the Refugio State beach off-ramp about a mile. There will be a turn around on the highway (it happens to be another Calle Real). Head south about 1000 feet and there is a large turn out. My blue Toyota truck will be marking the spot. I'll probably be there a half an hour early to mark the location.

So your good on directions Rich:D... Did I hear something like you had new gear to try out? What did ya get huh huh

Yea, It's a bit confusing if your know how far Calle Real parallels the highway. But my best (which ain't so good) directions is to go North past the Refugio State beach off-ramp about a mile. There will be a turn around on the highway (it happens to be another Calle Real). Head south about 1000 feet and there is a large turn out. My blue Toyota truck will be marking the spot. I'll probably be there a half an hour early to mark the location.

Ok :D that makes it easer. Im going to leave here about 7 and it should take me about an hour so i should be there just after eight but i eill be there.

So your good on directions Rich:D... Did I hear something like you had new gear to try out? What did ya get huh huh

Hey Jeff,
It's good to see your still around. So movie star, when are you going to be on TV:popcorn:?

Yes, I picked up a slightly used backplate. I'm still missing an octo and weight. So it is not dive ready:no. You will just have to make it to one of the dives to find out what I got. It'll be a surprise:D.

no, with me, its 3 people. And Erica says she'll be, but hasent officially signed up, so maybe 4 people.

I will do my best to be there. Its about a 75 minute drive from The Valley, but it looks like a real easy entry, so I'll be there.

but with my luck.............

no, with me, its 3 people. And Erica says she'll be, but hasent officially signed up, so maybe 4 people.

I will do my best to be there. Its about a 75 minute drive from The Valley, but it looks like a real easy entry, so I'll be there.

but with my luck.............

SPELL MY NAME RIGHT!!!!!!!! I'll be there read my last post.

Ok now for other stuff...... I need a good dive. after this crazy week. Can't stand the boss. see you all in the morn. rich if i get lost ill call ya. :) might be there a little after eight but i will be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom