BC's Weekly Dive 8/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice. Looks like you had a great dive (and for some 2 dives). Cool pics Erika ---laughed at some of the descriptions too...

Awesome pictures, Erika! Soon I will be your photographin' sidekick! Imma gonna buy me an UW camera set! =D That is after I get my gear, of course. The "Hole in the Rock" is my favorite!

Oh yeah very nice pictures.

John

Awesome pictures, Erika! Soon I will be your photographin' sidekick! Imma gonna buy me an UW camera set! =D That is after I get my gear, of course. The "Hole in the Rock" is my favorite!

Thanks all! Yea Mario Untill you get your underwater camera you can bum mine for part of the dive :D Like you said we can be photographin' sidekicks :dork2:

Great pics Erika! Glad you could share with us!

I tried on some of my gear last night and I almost fit back into it! I figure when I get back from travel, first of October I should be back in the water! Yaaaayyyyyy!

Looking forward to doing some dives with you folks!

Cheers,
Paul

Back
Top Bottom