BC's Weekly Dive 8/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh lol i was going to say another Noob already lol. Not that i have any problembs with them :D Good to see you there again :D

I might be there if i can drag myself out of bed...Im exhausted from the diveboat today

Had a GREAT dive today! The water was flat, Small waves, No surge, Good vis., warm water. The dive was 54min at 31ft so my buddy told me because my computer decited to take a dive on the dive! got a new battery placed in it and works as good as new! The water temp was a warm 66 at depth. Rich, Andrew and Sam suposably saw an angel shark! Me and Johnthan found the reef and hovered around there for about 20min. Saw Nice sheep Head, Garabaldi, Blacksmith, Bard sand bass, Kelp rockfish, Black and yellow rockfish, some nudibranchs, Halfmoons, sinorita's, sheepcrab eating somthing till some one poked it, Kelp fish, Painted greenling, & Black perch along with other things. I was in the lead and Rich said that i had a bunch of Halfmoons and sinoritas following me! Thanks for being Good dive buddys :D

Johnathan
4a082b83.jpg

Andrew
ededde80.jpg

Sam
52da9d15.jpg

Halfmoon?
43387e2a.jpg

Starfish
bbf84f9e.jpg

Sheepcrab Eating somthing
cb143c16.jpg

Spounge
87c08a7d.jpg

Some sort of tube thing
46f5e1a7.jpg

Garabaldi
ff34c5eb.jpg

Hole in rock
4273ef4b.jpg

Blacksmith
4af342cd.jpg

Pretty Colors
d2aba433.jpg

Kelp Rockfish
0cdff1a6.jpg

Black and Yellow Rockfish
182a6dd3.jpg

Last edited:
It was a beautiful day for beach diving. We saw the reef off Lil-cove on dive 2. The water was warm and the Vis cleared up nicely past the 25fsw marker. Andrew was completely hooked on beach diving after the second dive. I only wish my second tank had more air. I cut the second dive short because I tried to dive on a partial tank. Note to self, that was a bad idea. I missed some good diving for the sake of tank fill.

Thanks Jonthan, Sam and Erika we had a good dive.

Rich & Andrew

It was a beautiful day for beach diving. We saw the reef off Lil-cove on dive 2. The water was warm and the Vis cleared up nicely past the 25fsw marker. Andrew was completely hooked on beach diving after the second dive. I only wish my second tank had more air. I cut the second dive short because I tried to dive on a partial tank. Note to self, that was a bad idea. I missed some good diving for the sake of tank fill.

Thanks Jonthan, Sam and Erika we had a good dive.

Rich & Andrew

Well hey at least you has a short second dive :D that made it better for me since i forgot my second tank and computer died one me :D

I really need to get a second tank for days like today, the visibility was good and there was plenty of interesting stuff to see. Thanks guys for another great dive!

Wow! and I missed this one! Great pictures, Erika! Glad the whole crew had such a nice time.

Rick

Thank you! See you next weekend :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom