BC's Monthly Picnic/Dive June 28th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tried to dive Deer Creek today. Surf was huge and currents rippin. From what I hear, surf is supposed to get bigger over the weekend... hope Leo isn't washed out. Where are we all meeting? I've only been to Leo twice, only dove there once (Wrinkles/Beach Crabs dive not to long ago). Lookin foward to divin with ya'll.

Crud! Something died on my car this morning. I think battery, won't hold a charge and start. Am not gonna make it today...

:(

Crud! Something died on my car this morning. I think battery, won't hold a charge and start. Am not gonna make it today...

:(

:shakehead::( that Sucks hope its not somthing to bad on the car. heres an idea steel your wifes car :D

So before I leave the house. Is anyone actually going. I'd hate to make the drive, pay the entrance fee and not find anyone or dive.

Sorry I was not there. I overslept this morning. Thanks for the calls but I was out cold. Just too tired from the week. I hope everyone had a good dive and enjoyed the picnic. I'll do better on the night dive this Thursday.

Well it was a good time. Ren, Sam, and I did two dives had 20' vis. saw alot of neet things. saw a cabazon, shark, octupus, nudibranchs, tons of fish. The water was a toasty 65 at depth 70 at surface. For our surface interval we left our wetsuit, and dry suits on and bodysurfed the waves. :) Had a blast sorry that most of you missed out but oh well there is always next weekend.

I belive we are having a Picknic at nicholas canyon on the 5th for the 4th of july :) Oh i have photos from this dive to come have to upload them

Back
Top Bottom