BC's Monthly Picnic/Dive June 28th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew and I will be there. We'll bring some cookies and bananas....

I'll be there. I'll bring
ketchup -
mayo -
mustard -
Relish -
lettuce -
tomatoes -
onions-

If someone thinks we will do 3 dives, please let me know so I rent an extra tank.

If anyone is willing to carpool from the South Bay, also let me know.

If someone thinks we will do 3 dives, please let me know so I rent an extra tank.
If anyone is willing to carpool from the South Bay, also let me know.

I'm from South Orange County and it's a 2 hours drive for me. I need a carpool buddy from Orange county or somewhere in-between......

Or, may be I'll do a morning dive with my SCD club and then come in the afternoon....

Dont forget the entrance fee or the park pass!

:shakehead: Work gets in the way of diving and spending the day with everyone, once again. See everyone at the next one.

Rick

:2ar15smil Rick you want me to 'talk' to someone about your work schedule, buddy ? :comeandge
Sorry you will miss this.

I still want to dive, hope everyone else can make it to the :scubadive
However, I don't know what kind of picnic it would be without Rick and Theresa.

What is the consensus on just doing 2 dives and no picnic???
Maybe we can even do upper Leo and not have to pay for parking.

Since original plan was for a picnic, let's have the picnic though. That is unless everyone decides to eliminate the picnic portion and just dive.

Well, I'll be there for sure. Is there a up-to-date list of how many will be attending? I can bring a camping stove, grill, munchies, etc... but I'd like to know how many others will be showing up.

:( no rick. so is picknick still on??? I'm still up for the two dives even if we dont do the picknick :) looks like 9 so far including you. if you go inside the park there are grills that you can use. we will get this figured out by tomarrow i hope. if we still do it whos bringing the hotdogs or burgurs?

Last edited:
I'll be there still. I'm up for just a couple dives and no picnic if that's the consensus. I kinda agree about avoiding the parking fee, but also was lookin forward to the picnic too. Whatever, I'll be there. What is "upper leo" though? You mean little cove ?

Lemme know what the plan is so I can I go shopping if we're gonna cook. If we're still gonna picnic I'll bring dogs and buns.

Last edited:
Lol your on a cell phone. :) yeppie you will be there i get to dive with ren and nick at the same time. this will be a good dive it will be even better if we get the good 15' vis we had last night :)as for doing leo im kinda partial to the Little cove or North end only because i did night dive at south end and my food hurts banged it on a rock really hard. :) i was also looking forward to the picknick but there is always next weeked on the 5th :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom