BC's June 22nd Weekly Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome dive today! Vis 15', no surg, no waves. Thanks everyone for being great dive buddies on such a good dive.

There were all kinds of things to be seen. A huge lobster, a monsterous halibut, and the biggest kelp bass I have ever seen.

Thanks Jeff, Sam, Ren, and Jose, for a truly memorable day in Socal. Jason it was nice to see you.

Rick

sounds like you had fun. ill get some diving in next weekend for sure :)

That was a epic day... it was cool of the guy in the private boat to take us to the reef between leo and nic canyon... I have always wanted to dive that reef but it was way out of range for a surface swim. I hope the conditions are a sign of what to expect for the summer.

Sam I hope your feeling better after your tumble in the surf... I didn't think anyone could out do kevfins exit but you did.

Once again guys it was good for you to dive with me!

I didn't think anyone could out do kevfins exit but you did.

Yeah, but my graceless exit has been memorialized in pictures... :D

:useless:

Dang! i missed another great exit. Why do you guys always do gracefull exits when im not around

By the way, my friends, that helped carry our gear down to the beach, wanted to thank you all for the good times. However, they did say, next time Jeff should have shared his bountifull catch with them. I told them not to worry and that they are also invited to the party, Friday night. I can't wait for the party, Jeff. Are you sure you don't want me to bring anthing? I know you said you will be roasting a pig. What goes with such a feast?

15 feet of viz?!! Where did you guys dive at? I tried Pt. Dume but it was pretty bad, too, and I was intending on freediving/spearfishing... but not in murky water with The Resident lurking around there.

I shoulda kayaked out to the Between Reefs at Leo/Nic, huh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom