BC's June 22nd Weekly Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of my favorite dive sites :D but I'll be at the scuba show all weekend. See you next time.

John

Hello Rickster, I'm planning to come to this one if conditions are oK; How many dives?- or tanks?...I hope to see you then.

depends on conditions if they are good two tanks if they stink one tank

One of my favorite dive sites :D but I'll be at the scuba show all weekend. See you next time.

John

John, I will see you at the show, Sat.

I had so muchfun at Nicholas Cyn last time. I think I will have to switch my schedule around to make this one too, this weekend.

See you there, Ren

Hello Rickster, I'm planning to come to this one if conditions are oK; How many dives?- or tanks?...I hope to see you then.

Jose, long time no see! Bring 2 tanks. It will be good to see you again.

Rick

Its still on... if we cancel a dive it will be posted...

Hey Rick I think I may try to make it...
guys i will be there. got no gun but still go out with you there Jeff. finally got two tanks so lets do it!

Rick I'm still planning to come tomorrow, if there's any changes, please call me: 805-844-3175, it will be good to see you again too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom