BCs, Fins, Wetsuits, Pressure Gauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had the best luck with USPS, and quotes are difficult without knowing box size and weight obviously. It costs about 20 bucks to ship a 7mm farmer john from Boston to Raleigh via USPS

Dirty bum lookin cheeky monkey (couldn't resist some good mike meyers, sorry) . . . I am in desperate need of a good set of fins as I'm going on my first "real dive" in venice on Monday. I just got certified and my fins suck, one actually fell off while I was on the bottom of Lake Denton. Which of those fins would you say you liked the best? I live in downtown Orlando (couple blocks from Eola) so I can definitely pick them up (trust me you don't want to get stuck doing freight claims and what not just trying to get rid of some equipment). Shoot me a PM so we can discuss.

Thanks

Joe

I'm in Orlando and interested in the2xl wetsuits. I'm CosmoKramerOfTheDeep's dad. I know he's looking for fins so maybe we can releave you of some gear. I live on the east side. Econ & Lk Underhill area. My bad I see most of the stuff is sold.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom