BC's DWnDD-June 12th, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was a good trip! Thanks everyone for attending, and being good dive buddies. There was even a guy that looked like Kevin there. And Billy, also, suddenly appeared out of nowhere:D

I had a fun time, and look forward to our next trip to San Miguel. See you there!

Rick

It was a fun trip and nice to see BCs on board. Thanks Rex for being my buddy. We had some pretty good kodak moments during the dives.

thanks guys! it was a blast. the group pic turned out great at the end. rick i will give you a copy of the photo on sunday. not sure how to post it on here. jeff even though you didn't go hope to see you at the next trip to san miguel, got a pic of you to from the oil rig trip...hope you come on sunday i will bring it for you. thanks again guys had a blast and billy it was fun diving with you and meeting you. hope to see you around more.
sam

Thank you Rick and fellow BC'ers. Had a great time. What a neat surprise seeing Billy on board.

As always, the Peace crew did a super job.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom