BC's DWnDD-June 12th, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is welcome to join us on our Monthly Ditch Work n Dive Day.

This Month's DWnDD is scheduled on The Peace Diveboat. We are going to Anacapa Island.

Date: Thursday June 12th, 2008
Boat: The Peace
Destination: Anacapa Island
Depature: 7:00am
Return: 4:30pm
Cost: $100
Info: This trip is specifically catered to the beginning or intermediate diver that wants the optimum diving conditions. Dive sites are determined by the best conditions offered. This trip is best suited to beginning divers, divers that are new to ocean diving, cold water diving, and/or kelp diving or divers that want the best conditions for an enjoyable dive for recreation or photography. Hunters may sign up for this trip, but due to diving conditions, we may not dive in areas where hunting is allowed. This trip includes 3 scuba dives, air fills and meals.

These DWnDD trips are very fun, and we promise you will have a great time!

Please use The Peace's online reservation system(Don't forget to put "Beach Crabs" in the comment section, on your reservations). This is a new system, loaded with info, and easy to use. Also, please RSVP in the BC's Calender.

Thank you,
Rick

Last edited:
Just checking in to see who is going on this trip. This trip promises to be one to remember, and a fun time is is guaranteed.

See you onboard!

Thanks,
Rick

Rumor has it that there is a good chance I might be going if I can. Of course, these plans are tentative and subject to change.

There are still some spots left, and two days to check in. Join in on our mid week trip, and lets have some fun.

Rick

I plan on getting to the Peace late Wednesday night. I have a Burbank Dive Club meeting first so depending on when that ends I'll be there probably between 10 and 11 PM.

Looking forward to some more good dives with the Beach Crabs!

Dang! I wish I could have gone!

Great diving at Anacapa today, lots of cool stuff. Thanks always to Rick for setting this up, Marvin my dive buddy and Billy, Kevin, and Sam for a good time. My first time on the Peace, I look forward to many more. I'll post a few pics in another thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom