BC's DWnDD July 9th, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a great day!!!! Rex Rick Sam and Kevin thank you all for being great dive buddies I dont think we could of asked for better conditions. We did 3 amazing dives and all made it out together in one piece! Thanks Rick for putting this together

So did you see any thing diffrent out there????? How was Viz??????? I did a dive at leo and got a soaking wet leg.

So did you see any thing diffrent out there????? How was Viz??????? I did a dive at leo and got a soaking wet leg.

Actually the dives were fun because of the people, but we didn't see much. I was hoping to see more sea life, or different life, and maybe better viz. There wasn't much life at at, and the viz was better than a beach dive but not really any better than Anacapa or Catalina. But it was very overcast with not much light, maybe if it was sunnier the viz would have seemed better.

But we did see a really cool wall on the second dive. Pure vertical starting about 20 fsw down to around 90, covered with all kinds of colorful stuff.

But three good dives, thanks Rick, Jeff, Kevin and Sam, all fun to dive with and bs on the boat.

I'll try to post a few pics on Thursday. Time to go to sleep now. 7 hours out, 7 hours there, 6 hours back - a long day.

Thank you Rick, Jeff, Rex, & Sam. Three super dives on a great boat, with a great crew.

I'll try to post a few pics on Thursday. Time to go to sleep now. 7 hours out, 7 hours there, 6 hours back - a long day.

You do like to sleep! You slept the 7 hours out and the 7 hours back and now your going to bed... I am beat as well it was a long trip but well worth it. Rex your a good guy we need to dive more

You do like to sleep! You slept the 7 hours out and the 7 hours back and now your going to bed... I am beat as well it was a long trip but well worth it. Rex your a good guy we need to dive more

Jeff, you figured it out, I can't dive more because I'm too busy sleeping. Actually I only slept for 3 hours back, and it may have been 7 hours out but waking up evey half hour with the bumps. On the boat I only half sleep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom