Bc Sunday Morning Dive 10/21/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is welcome to join the Beach Crabs this Sunday morning for a dive at Staircase (40000 PCH). This is a day parking area, and the fee is $2.00 per day. We will meet at 8:00am. Gear up and head in the water by 8:30am. If you can't make it until later, feel free to post the time you can make it. There usually are divers showing up later. If conditions are good, I will be up for a couple dives.

This divesite is nice! There is a rocky reef running parrallel to the shore. There are lots of crevises, small canyons, and kelp to explore.

Please RSVP, in the BC's Calender, if you plan to attend.

See you there,

Rick

I plan on being there.

hello Rick, are you still planning for tomorrow sunday? If you do, let me know, I want to come with my friend, my friend and I we are going for an evening dive tomorrow, but we also want to come and join the the morning dive.
email me please if you can.
buenahomes@ventura-contractor.com
BuenaHomes Construction

I emailed you. See you guys there,

Rick

Hey, what are you doing reading this? You should be at the dive.:rofl3:
I am getting my gear ready and will be heading out the door, soon. See everyone there.

Rick

I went to the divesite, wind blowing, trees breaking, whitecaped wind waves from shore out as far as you can see, spray from the wind blowing 100-200 yards off the top of the waves................Well you get the idea. My first thought was "anyone up for a swimming record from shore to Anacapa?" Then a surfer came up from the beach, shaking his head. He said he had a hard time catching the couple waves he caught, but was blown back up the face of it and off the backside. Usually when it is not a surfer beach, it is a diver beach. Not today.

See ya Wed (and Tues. night)

Rick

Sorry Rick.

I know somehow, by me not being there, I am to blame. If I had gone, I just know I could have made a difference.

Also, apparently, I have caused some trouble in Malibu too.

Kev, dont be hard on Urself, It was I who angered the Gods!

safe diving all,

T

Back
Top Bottom