BC Night Dive-Thurs May 22nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My gear is packed and I'm coming. If it is an obvious decision on the dive conditions I would really like a call.....

Thanks

I would offer to call ya Rich but I'm 2 hours away myself ..

It's been just plain weird here. An hour ago it was dark and pouring rain, I mean POURING. Now its sunny, warm and not a cloud overhead..

Gotta love SoCal weather :)

Needless to say unless I hear otherwise I'll be there tonite..

I would offer to call ya Rich but I'm 2 hours away myself ..

It's been just plain weird here. An hour ago it was dark and pouring rain, I mean POURING. Now its sunny, warm and not a cloud overhead..

Gotta love SoCal weather :)

Needless to say unless I hear otherwise I'll be there tonite..

Hey Nick, the weather in SB is windy but on my drive home last night I saw a couple beaches that had a nice entry. I hoping for the best... you can never tell...

Got to love SoCal diving ya never know :p right now its brezee but nothing to bad. i wont have time to go look before i dive tonight but if nick is still willing to try the 4:30 dive and it ends up being somehing undivable i will give you a call :)

Erika just called. Leo is blown out and looking really bad. I hate to say it, but the dive is scrubed. I will see everyone Sat at Vets.

Rick

The dive may have been scrubed but me and nick ended up talking till 8:30. we got there and the waves where decent size there was foam all over the kelp along with kelp wads all over the beach that have got washed up. Will see ya all sat :)

Yeah there was just a bunch of water moving around. It didnt look fun at all and you could clearly see the brown line between the clearer water way out and the muck we'd all be diving in.

Back
Top Bottom