BC Night Dive-Thurs May 22nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All I remember is park just north of the entrance. The cove is a bit of a hike but not strenuous. At least not like fighting to stumble over the rocks at south Leo.

Can't really say much else as the one dive I did there viz was like 1 erika leg :)

Since I'm not diving Friday, I have enough honey-do points to go Thursday night.

I'll bring extra chem-lights if anyone needs one for their tank.

Look forward to seeing everyone. Hope viz is better than one Erika leg. I'd be happy with an Erika & a half of viz...

***Special note for Rick*** "size 11"

Since I'm not diving Friday, I have enough honey-do points to go Thursday night.

I'll bring extra chem-lights if anyone needs one for their tank.

Look forward to seeing everyone. Hope viz is better than one Erika leg. I'd be happy with an Erika & a half of viz...

***Special note for Rick*** "size 11"

Wow, Kevfin is coming to another dive!

Only one Erika leg of vis sounds like pretty spooky conditions.:scared:

Gee now you guys are useing my body parts to measure me???? tare me a part why dont ya. but i agree i would not to see only one leg of me as vis either :).
Its a record this will be my second dive with kevfin in three weeks

So..would anyone be interested in doing two dives? Maybe one at like 5pm then the night dive?

Tryin' hard to find the motivation to drive 100 miles, through downtown LA, just to go diving :)

Ill do two dives with you.

Soo...

Looking at the wind and surf forecasts for tomorrow is kinda rough looking. You guys think it's going to be okay? Just hate to drive all the way out there and its undivable. But I REALLY wanna dive :)

Forecast says today had about 26mph winds outta the west so I guess its been kinda blowing out there. Tomorrow it lists around 15mph max so I guess thats an improvement.

There is wind predicted until Friday. I am still going to be at Leo, to see if it is divable. If it is, I am diving:D If not, I will see everyone at Vet's Sat.

Rick

Soo...

Looking at the wind and surf forecasts for tomorrow is kinda rough looking. You guys think it's going to be okay? Just hate to drive all the way out there and its undivable. But I REALLY wanna dive :)

Forecast says today had about 26mph winds outta the west so I guess its been kinda blowing out there. Tomorrow it lists around 15mph max so I guess thats an improvement.

i dont know they said that there was high wind yesterday also and there was not really wind here just a brezee. umm we shall see. Nick i PMed ya

There is wind predicted until Friday. I am still going to be at Leo, to see if it is divable. If it is, I am diving If not, I will see everyone at Vet's Sat.

agree with you

Back
Top Bottom