BC Night Dive-Thurs May 22nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ill be there :) is your ear feeling better so you will dive to????

I think it is all healed now. I am going to try it out. I feel dryed out, and need to get wet:D

well thats good to hear ear infections are no fun.

So what part of Leo are you diving? I'm thinking about going, just trying to justify the long drive through traffic. Also don't think my knee's up for the rocks at south Leo.

Nick

Im guessing its south leo. Humm how to justifiy the long drive. Last dive before you have to deal with all the family members this weekend :wink: you said on sunday you wanted to get another dive in :)

Count me in! I have not been on a Leo night dive in almost a year. Sounds like a fun time. We had a great dive last Wednesday night and hopefully conditions get even better.

Just north of the entrance to Leo. We can dive at the little cove at lifeguard stand #2. I don't like the south beach area, because of the rocks on entry. The cove has sand.

Rick

Just north of the entrance to Leo. We can dive at the little cove at lifeguard stand #2. I don't like the south beach area, because of the rocks on entry. The cove has sand.

Rick

Aswome never dove that spot so where do we park on pch next to that one gate that all the movie people use?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom