Bay Area Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I grew up in San Rafael and currently live in Santa Rosa. From my house it takes 1:15 to get to the North Coast. It takes me about 35 minutes to get to San Rafael. Monterey is 2:40 roughly. Spend the extra time and go to Monterey. Don't get me wrong, the North Coast is nice...but Monterey is THAT much better, for the extra half hour in the car.

I have a really hard time pinning things down, without a date set in stone. Next month I also have business meetings on weird days. Get a firm date and let me know, as we pass right through there on our way to Monterey.

i will be in san francisco for 3 days in late may am from vancouver bc and wouldnt mind doing some diving if anyones available may 17-19th i wouldnt mind checkin out some cali diving i have my advanced

i will be in san francisco for 3 days in late may am from vancouver bc and wouldnt mind doing some diving if anyones available may 17-19th i wouldnt mind checkin out some cali diving i have my advanced
If you want folks in Northern California to take you diving do not call it "cali" or "frisco" or "S.F." that's all so ... well ... "L.A."

If you are third or more generation native born you might get away with "San Fran.":D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom