Bauer Junior II, no air pressure problem, help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shah

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I bought used Bauer Junior II compressor, I checked it, all the seals are placed, it is not repaired or any part is opened. When I started it, its motor is working, B Timer is working, but there is no pressure/Air coming out of Scuba fill whipe/Nozzle, how ever I noticed one thing, that Condensate Drain Valve is missing, and when I started the compressor, air is coming out of it. There is no valve in it. Please have a look at the pictures and kindly tell me how to adjust air pressure as well.

Keep in mind, there is no shop in Karachi Pakistan where I can find spare parts of Bauer Junior II. Can I just close the Condensate Drain Valve with normal nut?

You need to open the drain valves every 15 minutes or so during filling I would spring for the correct valve knob even if you had to have one mailed to you.

ok Thanks a lot, so permanent Nut closing is not solution, I need to get original Condensate Drain Valve? I will import it, kindly tell me, after puting this valve, will air come out of scuba nozzle/whip? currently all air is going from the condensate drain valve hole. Just need confirmation.

It should as when you open it, it releases water/oil mixture and air. Part number is 011430 for the whole condensate drain tap (I am assuming it is all missing). Do you have a manual? It is on page 7 of the parts list section.

I got it, so nice of you for explaining me in details, i look forward to import Condebsate Drain Valve.Really appreciated. thanks

Back
Top Bottom