Bauer compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If your looking at bigger fuel driven compressors, you may want to consider government surplus 15 CFM Davey's. There are any number of down sides, one is parts availabilty and pricing. I bought one last spring from govliquidation.com for about $350 (it was luck of the draw mine was a running unit (just add oil,fuel, and batteries, fitlers, and a little tinkering) had under 500 hours on the meter, and was rebuilt in 2001), there are a handful of model variations, some gas powered, some diesel, and even a few electrics. Models like mine were not used for breathing air, so have limited (2 mid size) filtration (LF sells drop in non matched pair of filters good for about 13 hours of run time, at around $100 per pair)

Ike

p.s. probably does not help you, but there is one auction ending tonight for a Davey in GA, this one is sealed bid (same as the one I won)

p.p.s. Oh, don't say I did not warn you, Davey's are LOUD, not good if you have neighbors, unless they are hearing impared. Hearing protection required while running kind of LOUD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom