bauer capitano

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

isekuli

Reaction score
Hi Guys...does anybody in here know where and how to find Service/workshop manual for bauer capitano compressor'76(C2B).I am planing to service it by myself because back home service people are extremely expensive.Thanks anyhow

The earliest manual I have is from '82. It is the manual sent with the machine, more of an owners manual. Workshop manuals were generally ordered separately. I'll check with a bud and see if he has anything in his library from that model year.

Craig

Hi Guys...does anybody in here know where and how to find Service/workshop manual for bauer capitano compressor'76(C2B).I am planing to service it by myself because back home service people are extremely expensive.Thanks anyhow
i have one that i can photo copy and send by land post
pm me if you want a copy

Not sure which manual Windy has, but I will have both the standard owners and the workshop manual in the next couple days.

Just let me know.

Craig

Not sure which manual Windy has, but I will have both the standard owners and the workshop manual in the next couple days.

Just let me know.

Craig

i have both manuals.
also i all parts list for ALL bauer unit back to 1965.

Thank You Guys.Best solution will be in pdf format on my e-mail.Who make it first I promise him a Cold Beer....isekuli@yahoo.com....but I'll accept any offer.

Hopefully Windy will have them in that format, the ones I'm getting are hard copies, which I'd be happy to mail to you.

Craig

I know it`s an old topic but i didn`t want to open a new one on the same subject.
Just purchased an Bauer Capitano C2B from 1978 and on the Bauer site there isn`t nothing about user manuals or service manual before `80.
So if someone can help me with a user manual and a workshop manual i will be grateful.Thank you

Anyting you should know about C2B you can find on www.scubaengieer.com search in old bauer or just try with bauer workshop manual.for anything else just ask.I got same one back home

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom