Batangas dive resorts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pfirejack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Am starting to plan dive vacation to Batangas. Looking for info on best location to stay & dive. Prefer to stay at a resort that has in house dive op. Accomodations need not be fancy just comfortable. Any advice appreciated TYI.

Assuming you meant Anilao instead of Batangas City.
There are plenty of posts on diving in Anilao and I wonder if there is any resort in that peninsular doe not has in house dive operator.

Blue Ribbon Dive Resort | Anilao, Batangas, Philippines

Not accessible by road directly so require extra short journey by banca.

Change of ownership few yrs ago so no idea.
The old rooms were pretty small but.......

Getting there is NOT difficult by public transport but does require certain degree of effort. Expect to pay under US$20.00 instead of $100+(private)!! Luggage should not be an issue. Locals do the same!

If you are planning on Batangas Mabini Anilao it would help us give you tips if we know how long you plan on staying.
What your budget is.
How much diving you want to do.
There are maybe 70+ “resorts” along the anilao peninsula. Prices can be from budget to quite expensive.
Another thing to consider is how anilao prices the dives.
During the week it is slow and you might have to pay for the entire boat. If you can schedule one.
The weekends it will be crowded from the folks from Manila coming over and then you can split the cost of the boat.
Another thing to consider is that the resorts are pretty far apart from each other for the most part and you won’t be able to to walk between them easily.
Night life not really any.
That said I go often and have a couple of favorites. If you have any questions you can pm me.
Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom