Closed BARE X-Mission Tech Dry, Like New (2 dives), Women's Small, Silicone Seals, $1200

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the original order form with all measurements.

Doug

Thanks!
Size measures quite similar. System still doesn't allow me to DM. Will post all my questions here:
- Does it come with a hood and the LP hosing?
- Does it have a P-valve?
- Any leak or tear that needs to be inspected/fixed?
- There have been some threads discussing about some manufacturing/material defeats for X-Mission. Therefore, just wondering for this suit specifically, is it still under warranty in case any similar problems pop up?

Sorry but no hood or LP hose included. There is no pee valve. The suit has no known leaks or tears. The suit was purchased in 2017. Bare offers a 7 year warranty on seams and workmanship but only 2 years on materials, 1 year on zipper, and 90 days on seals. I do not know if the 7 year warranty is transferable to a new owner.

as an instructor it is always sad to see someone invest so much time, money, and effort into something and then find out it is just not for them.
this would be a great suit for anyone.
i wish it fit me too. lol
Hi Doug: I’m doing service with Bare and they are asking for the purchase receipt for the suit. Any chance you could locate that? Issue may be covered under warranty but I would need that. Thanks so much.
Jennifer

Jennifer: I am so sorry to hear that you needed service. I do not have the original receipt. We bought a Bare SB Drysuit from Dive Right In Scuba, and this suit failed (as did ALL SB drysuits) due to a material defect. Bare replaced the SB suit with the X-Mission suit I sold to you as a warranty replacement. I checked on my Dive Right In Scuba account, and the receipts do not go back that far. Perhaps Bare has a record of this warranty replacement.
Doug

Jennifer: I am so sorry to hear that you needed service. I do not have the original receipt. We bought a Bare SB Drysuit from Dive Right In Scuba, and this suit failed (as did ALL SB drysuits) due to a material defect. Bare replaced the SB suit with the X-Mission suit I sold to you as a warranty replacement. I checked on my Dive Right In Scuba account, and the receipts do not go back that far. Perhaps Bare has a record of this warranty replacement.
Doug
Doug
Thanks for getting back to me! I’ll see what Bare will do but this info helps.

Jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom