Closed BARE X-Mission Tech Dry, Like New (2 dives), Women's Small, Silicone Seals, $1200

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CSDoug

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bought for my wife about 5 years ago. She did the two dry suit certification dives in our local fresh water reservoir, came home, hung up the suit and said she would not be a cold water diver. The suit has not been used since and is in perfect condition. User replaceable silicone neck and wrist seals (oval) with spare neck seal. All seals in excellent condition. TI Zip zipper. Size 8 boots. Two large tech style thigh pockets. Low profile Apeks exhaust valve. The equivalent suit new today would cost around $3500. Asking $1200 including shipping CONUS. I wish this suit fit me!

Doug

IMG_0833.jpeg
IMG_0834.jpeg
IMG_0835.jpeg
IMG_0836.jpeg
IMG_0837.jpeg
IMG_0838.jpeg
IMG_0839.jpeg
IMG_0840.jpeg
IMG_0841.jpeg
IMG_0842.jpeg

as an instructor it is always sad to see someone invest so much time, money, and effort into something and then find out it is just not for them.
this would be a great suit for anyone.
i wish it fit me too. lol

Then I think this suit will be too small for you.

Yes, still available.
Thanks for confirming! I was trying to send you a PM but the system doesn't allow me to do so since I just created my account. I am 5'4, 120lbs. Would you be able to share the detailed measures of the suit?

Here is the original order form with all measurements.

Doug

Attachments

• CFranquemont Bare Drysuit.pdf
    268.4 KB · Views: 86
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom