Bare Trilam HD Tech Drysuit???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SilverSurfer7

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This spring I will be purchasing a drysuit. Does anyone have any general info about the Bare Trilam HD Tech drysuit? Thanks:D

Just basic stuff. Were you happy with the fit, performance, workmanship, etc?

I'm not sure how different the HD Tech is to the ATX-HD of a few years back, which is what I have. It's a great suit, very durable. Stock size fit like a glove. Had my neoprene neck seal blow out after about 40 dives, but I was able to sew it up with dental floss and aquaseal it and got another 100 or so dives out of it before I replaced it with a latex seal, which I like better. My zipper blew out after about 200 dives, getting that repaired now, and also got the boots replaced because the BARE socks don't work with turbosoles.

But overall, it's been a great suit for a great price.

Has anyone taken the HD Tech into a wreck or some other location where it could get poked? I'm interested in knowing how tough the shell is compared to an actual Cordura suit like the DUI CLX450.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom