For Sale Bare NexGen Drysuit XL $250 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Bare NexGen drysuit, zero leaks, factory installed size 12 socks, SiTech relacable silicone neck seal, two XS Scuba velcro pockets. Zipper is in excellent condition, ~50 dives total on it. I've upgraded to a HOG (USIA) suit.
Plus shipping from Portland, OR

----Sold----

Last edited:
I'm 6'4" and 240lbs, think it will fit me with undergarments?
Here is the Bare sizing chart:

upload_2016-1-24_11-40-28.png

My best guess is that it would not fit you

Sounds good. 50 dives on the zipper or on the whole suit? How are the seals, what size wrists and neck?

Sounds good. 50 dives on the zipper or on the whole suit? How are the seals, what size wrists and neck?

50 dives on entire suit.

I have larg(ish) wrists (latex seals). The neck seal is silicone a (SiTech) replaceable neck seal. If you wish I'll swap the existing one out and throw in a brand-new zero dive neck seal that may have to be trimmed.

PM me for pictures if you're interested

Bare NexGen drysuit, zero leaks, factory installed size 12 socks, SiTech relacable silicone neck seal, two XS Scuba velcro pockets. Zipper is in excellent condition, ~50 dives total on it. I've upgraded to a HOG (USIA) suit.
Plus shipping from Portland, OR

Price reduced to $200

Pictures sent

hi! I'm 6ft2 and 85 kgs, so I guess according to the size chart, should be good. Still available? And would you ship it to Dubai?

Thanks!

P.s. If still available pls pm more pics

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom