Bare drysuit sizes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My drysuit is the XCD2 .

Meister481:
Richard at Divetank has a fit guarantee. He was spot on when I ordered mine.

Meister is right on target!

I know not if you've made a decision from whom to purchase your dry suit, but Richard at DiveTank.com is more than helpful in fitting a prospective customer with a Bare dry suit.

I had a couple of telephone conversations with him giving my height weight, measurements and so forth. When I received my d/s with the Hi-Loft undergarments, it fit as if it was custom tailored.

I highly recommend Richard and DiveTank.com.

the K

I found the sizing to be on the small side. I fit the large short perfectly in the wetsuits but when I bought the same in the dry suit I couldn't move. No stretch in that trilam at all. I also have the HD tech pro. But, thanks to Richard at Divetank, he honored his fit guarantee and sent me a size larger which is great!

Size it with Richard and you won't go wrong even if you dive it!

I'm a little shy of 6'2" and weigh 185-190lbs. I wear the Bare Nex-Gen in a size Large-Tall with the CT-200 undergarment and it fits fine. There's enough room for me to add another layer when it's winter. Follow the Bare sizing chart, it's accurate. I also recommend Richard at Divetank.com.

I've got big feet too, size 13-14 depending on the shoe brand. So I wear the Bare Trek boots in a 3XL. I like the boots but you do need to get new fins with huge (wide) foot pockets. Turtle fins will work of course. I use the OMS Thrust fins in their L/XL size. If you want a split fin, try the Oceanic Vortex V12 in the XL size. It will fit the 3XL Trek boots, many other splits will not.

I have the Bare Nex-Gen in XL Tall. I am 6'2" 220....I have plenty of room to get it over my head. I have suspenders in the suit which give the suit the ability to fold over as if it were a DUI with the crotch strap. I can move well and reach both the dump valve and the valves on my doubles. The XL trek boots thrown in by divetank.com were also a good fit. They fit my aquaflex fin pockets no problem.

I can"t say enough about this suit for the price, except you crunch when you walk...sounds like you're wearing a garbage bag...but who cares i'm dry and warm when the wet guys are shivering!

Also can't say enough about divetank.com...the owner is great...just check with your credit card company...I got charged a "Foreign Service Fee" for my purchase...oh well

Good luck with the new D/S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom