Suggestion Banners and Signs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
OBXDIVEGUY

OBXDIVEGUY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I sometimes see events around town organized by the Use the Internet to get off the Internet! - Meetup.com crowd. They often have vinyl banners and signs directing people to the right place, and sort of advertising the group.

I think it might be a good idea to have a section on the site where we could print out Scubaboard banners or posters for the get-togethers that we put together. It'd be nice to have a template we could fill out with the date and place and stuff. We could ask permission to put them up at shops and at the spots we're diving from. Maybe even find a way to give the Dive Squad people a nice vinyl banner that they can use at events.

Just an idea, but I think it'd be nice for the current Scubaboard members to show some pride and also get some new people involved.

Thanks

Maybe you should be a Dive Squad member.:D

HowardE, I believe is still off diving. I will send him a link to this post to see what he thinks and can do.

I have a sign shop if you need this kind of advertising and can give wholesale prices for the good cause of DIVING.

Let me know

Maybe you should be a Dive Squad member.:D

Sure, I'll jump on that. I enjoy doing this sort of stuff.

there's a banner that gets used for the ginnie megadive, but i don't know where it came from or where it lives...

Yep, It's a real nice one.
As to how it came to be and where it is kept............
Uh Oh.....I think I hear the Rabid River Otters coming!!!!!
Gotta Goooooooooooooo!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom