Bands and manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubazach

Reaction score
I want to double 2 PST 80's - given their working pressure - what type of manifold do I need? Any particular brand What bands to get?
Thanks

Bands: Highland Mills is about as good as you get. They have different bands for different size tanks.

Manifold: 300 bar Halycon, SeaElite, or Dive Rite. I like the 300 bar Halcyon and Sea Elite.

scubazach:
I want to double 2 PST 80's - given their working pressure - what type of manifold do I need? Any particular brand What bands to get?
Thanks
Take a look at Thermo Valves manifold. Thermo was original equipment on PST cylinders

scubazach:
Thanks

Highland Mills bands are great. I have used them in several applications and I have never had a problem with them. I use the Dive Rite 300 bar manifold.

--Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom