Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JONATHAN A

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm heading off to Bali mid September to do a week on the 'Komodo Dancer'. I'll have a further week to play with after leaving the liveaboard and would be interested to hear recommendations on where to stay/dive during that time. As I'll be with non-diving friends in the second week my diving may be a little limited but I hope to at least try Nusa Penida - which dive operators would you recommend ?

Cheers
Jonathan

I would suggest that you stay at Sanur when in Bali. From the beach at sanur, Nusa Penida is only a 40 minute boat ride away. You can get picked up from your hotel in the morning and do 2/3 dives and be back in the hotel by mid-afternoon.

i went with Ena dive center and would recommend them even if they are not the cheapest operator.

I dived with Scuba Seraya in northern bali a few weeks ago and had a great time - its located on a black sand beach and has really good macro on the house reef and a half decent wreak.

Its a bit further up the coast than Nusa Penida but is another spot to consider...

Cheers,
Rohan.

Back
Top Bottom