Bali opening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And Canada. I know we're having some struggles with the 4th wave here but I find it very hard to believe that things are any better in Russia.
Money talks. I guess not enough Canadians flocking to Bali, like the 4 selected countries. The 4 countries are the COVID-19 vaccine producers too.

I'm not sure how much stock I would give the vice governor of Bali as his ideas do not seem to be in line with what we have read from the national government lately. For quite a while we have read about Japan, Singapore, New Zealand, and South Korea welcomed before the nations in that article. Remember the decision will be made in Jakarta, not Bali.

Money talks. I guess not enough Canadians flocking to Bali, like the 4 selected countries. The 4 countries are the COVID-19 vaccine producers too.

Surely the biggest producers should include India and China?

Indonesia has also decided a maximum of 90 passengers per plane. This is making tickets expensive and already people have been bumped off flights and the seats were sold before Indonesia put in a new rule for passenger limits per flight.

Indonesia has also decided a maximum of 90 passengers per plane. This is making tickets expensive and already people have been bumped off flights and the seats were sold before Indonesia put in a new rule for passenger limits per flight.
Interesting. The roundtrip tickets to Florida I am watching for the December holiday have actually gone down in the last few days. There is speculation that this is in preparation for several more international airports opening. We shall see.

Bali Open from 14 October 2021

So far, I'm not able to find direct flight to Bali for 3rd week of October.

Now officially confirmed by the government, Bali reopens for international flights starting from 14 October, so this will be the third port of entry open for air travelers. HOWEVER, the usual arrival procedure (pre-departure PCR tests & 8-day quarantine) still applies & this may be limited to Indonesians & passengers from selected nationalities or those with recent travel history ONLY in the following countries (so far according to report: New Zealand, South Korea, China (incl. Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan), Japan, UAE)

Cap of 90 passengers withdrawn.

Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy Sandiaga Uno said the quarantine period for foreign tourists entering Indonesia will be reduced from eight days to only five days. This reduction in the quarantine period has been approved by President Joko Widodo.

No information on the effective date yet.

“From Oct. 19 fully vaccinated people from eight countries, including Britain, France, Spain and the United States, will be able to enter the island without quarantining if they pass their COVID-19 tests, the government said on Saturday.”

So, for those traveling from those 8 countries, they can use Singapore for stop over going to Bali from Oct.19 on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom